As users of our own product, we understand how important the security and privacy of your data is. Our focus is to not only deliver dynamic solutions, but, also keeps customers’ data safe and secure. The trust and security of customers is valued above all. And to validate this, we have developed a strict security policy that covers how your data is accessed, transferred, stored, and protected by PocketOcean. We are committed to providing our customers with a highly secure and reliable environment for its cloud-based application.
As part of the company’s focus on security issues, the company security team performs on a regular basis:
- Monitoring and analyzing the infrastructure for suspicious activities and potential threats.
- Issuing periodic security internal review.
- Dynamically updating the security model and addressing new security threats.
- Systematically examining the organization’s information security risks, taking into account threats and vulnerabilities.
- Designing and implementing a coherent and comprehensive suite of information security controls and/or other forms of risk treatment (such as risk avoidance or risk transfer) to address the risks that are deemed unacceptable.
- Adopting an overarching management process to ensure that the information security controls continue to meet the organization’s evolving information security needs.
Protecting your data
While you concentrate on your work, PocketOcean protects your data by saving it on reliable servers that make use of modern techniques. Your data is written to multiple disks and stored in multiple places to remove even the minutest point of failure, if any.
100% secure transmission
To protect your data when it travels from your browser to PocketOcean’s data centers and vice versa, the connection is encrypted by default using SSL. This is the highest level of security offered, same as in banks, which leaves no room for any errors or insecure transmission.
No unauthorized access
To ensure a stricter access restriction, PocketOcean grants only authorized team members the access to your data.